- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Our reputed Financial client's Product Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated individual to support their Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions line of business.
• Supporting the roll-out and on-going maintenance of intranet site (ResourceCentral) for product marketing content and collateral
• Processes and manages submissions for the team through our marketing review process (compliance, brand, registered principal reviews)
• Monitoring print inventory and coordinating reprints / print bids on new materials
• Assisting with budget management
• Providing back-up coverage for marketing project managers
• Maintaining and enhancing marketing and sales support collateral for education funding and retail retirement products [nice to have]
• At least 3 - 5 years of marketing program/product management experience in financial services, preferably in the retail retirement and/or education funding space [industry experience is a nice to have]
• Strong organizational and project management skills; high attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
• Understands end to end marketing process
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• BS/BA required
• Boston is preferred, but will consider candidates in New York, NY and Hopewell, NJ
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!