THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL SIT ONSITE IN HOUSTON
This new venture sets out to do things differently – we’re taking a unique approach, balancing human-centered design with an agile
technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways.
With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to
investigate and you certainly won’t be bored!
We’re looking for a Product designer with the ability to synthesize complex problems into
intuitive designs. Solutions will likely be digital applications, platforms, and products
but our outlook is to grow our expertise outside of simply digital products and solutions. The
candidate must be highly independent and confident in their abilities to navigate a fluid project
• Significant experience in a product designer role working closely with development
teams to take digital products from early concept to launch.
• Be able to carry out appropriate research (direct and ethnographic) as required.
• Identify use cases, write user stories, content and requirements.
• Produce deliverables such as experience guidelines document, Wireframes, UX
flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents)
• Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams.
• Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and
flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting.
• Use the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions.
• Proficient in managing and refining a product backlog, ensuring all user stories and
acceptance criteria are written in a consistent format.
• Strong problem-solving skills and a keen curiosity towards making things better.
• Excellent communication skills, being comfortable to interact with senior stakeholders.
• An analytical mind, capable of setting, monitoring, and/or optimizing success metrics for
• Understand the implications of technology on projects.
• Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of
working and the greater business.
• Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends.
• Experience of, or openness to, working in Agile ways.
• Challenge the status quo yet be realistic.
• Experience facilitating requirements gathering workshops from customers and