Vitamin T's client is seeking a Digital Manager for a direct-hire opportunity. This opportunity is remote but you must currently reside in Los Angeles, OC or surrounding areas. Our client is not open to traditional marketers that have transitioned into digital. This role is 100% digital and your background/experience must reflex the same.
What’s it all about?
We have a really exciting opportunity for someone who lives and breathes digital, to manage our US clients and their digital performance and campaigns. The role will also involve project managing some of the clients’ digital projects, as well as being involved with clients and projects globally. You’ll need to be up-to-date with market happenings, and love to get your hands dirty, as well as having the ambition to progress quickly and make a difference to our results and the happiness of our clients. The role is a really interesting mix between both a client-side and agency-side setup.
We’re fast-paced and results-driven, at the forefront of our industry. We all love what we do, work hard, and work to live; this is a great opportunity for the right person. We have a great culture which is a huge benefit for the right candidate. We’re global, growing quickly and have a great entrepreneurial spirit. We’re open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
Who are you?
You’ll be experienced keeping clients happy and talking at a pretty high-level about all things digital and will be looking for a new challenge where you can make a real difference. Your skillset should cover the whole digital spectrum; you should be comfortable talking to clients about anything from CRO to PPC performance to overall digital strategy.
- Be excited by working in a small, entrepreneurial and fast-growing company, and be happy to get stuck in where needed
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Be organized and able to manage multiple projects and clients at once with different teams
- Genuinely love all things digital and learning new things, and be quick and happy to pick up new technologies
- Be comfortable managing and meeting clients, and traveling when needed
- Be happy working across time zones which could include some early mornings/late nights
- Lead and manage your own projects and clients
- You love digital and naturally read blogs, news, etc, to keep up-to-date with what’s happening
What will you be doing?
The key goals to your role will be client satisfaction; this differs from client-to-client but ultimately revolves around excellent communication, and on-time and quality delivery of digital projects.
Working across our clients’ sites in the UK, the US and Australia and also our core consumer brand, you’ll be involved in all aspects of digital.
The role will include:
UK client management – responsible for the client’s digital performance, satisfaction, and project delivery as well as being the main day-to-day contact, email management, attending meetings, and addressing any issues.
Digital Project management – ensuring on-time and quality delivery across digital projects
Communications – regular client communications will include producing quarterly reports and calling clients to talk them through these reports, in-person meetings, and day-to-day email management.
- Implement day-to-day requests from clients
- Aspects of SEO and PPC management in terms of communications between vendors, clients, and internal teams.
- SEO management, with a focus on clients’ Local SEO strategy, from implementing citations to working with clients on the optimization of their Google Business listings
- CRM – working to optimize leads sent through the CRM
- Social media management
- Reporting – managing internal and client reporting
- Managing vendors
- Implementing processes to improve efficiency and performance
- Put together with our quarterly newsletter
- Working with our copywriters and PR agency
Essential skills and experience for this role:
- You should LOVE what you do and be ambitious
- You must work off your own initiative
- 4+ years of experience working with multiple clients and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail – quality control is key
- Google Analytics – very good working knowledge
- Good SEO and paid ads understanding
- Working understanding of Social media’s use in business development and strategy
- Familiar with and keep up-to-date with all market happenings and updates out of genuine interest
- Excellent written and in-person communication skills, comfortable meeting with clients
This candidate must currently sit in LA, OC or surrounding areas. The client is not providing relocation