Looking for an Interactive Content Designer!
For this client, culture is what sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by five values:
• We are determined.
• We are connected to our consumers and to each other.
• We are inclusive.
• We are expressive and fun.
• And most of all, we are a family.
The world’s largest apparel and footwear company, comprised of more than 25 brands. Leaders in global footwear, apparel and accessories, available in more than 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, we take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Founded on a culture of learning. We take pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individual’s pursuit of growth to achieve future goals. In order to prioritize career growth within our company, offering courses on topics such as leadership, communication, collaboration and technical skills to ensure our employees are self-motivated and fulfilled with our rapidly growing business.
Interactive Content Designer:
Our purpose is to enable creative expression - and inspire youth culture - by celebrating and encouraging the Off the Wall attitude that comes from expressing your true self. We are searching for an individual that stands out from the rest and always pursues their own creative passion. As the Interactive Content Designer, you will be part of the innovative Interactive Design and Development team and develop strong partnerships with your peers in Marketing. You are a web designer with strong graphic design creativity and front-end web development utilizing dynamic web programming experience. You are passionate about design and providing the best user experience across all devices a user may access the web from.
You are detail-oriented, process-friendly, and capable of working within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Creates graphics, banners, responsive landing pages and websites.
• Creates wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
• Designs layout and templates for maximum usability and focuses on user experience.
• Create and concept animated and static assets for social media.
• Performs usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility.
• Gives expert design advice on projects, makes recommendations for improving websites.
• Works with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3-5
Educational/ Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably interaction design, graphic design, computer graphics, information architecture, etc. – or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Expert experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Expert experience with Sketch
• Experience with InVision or After Effects to create interactive prototypes is strongly preferred
• Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems preferably Adobe AEM
• Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be detail-oriented, process-friendly
• Ability to work with Marketing and Ecommerce teams to blend content storytelling with commerce functionality integrated
• Closely follows trends and developments in technology (particularly mobile) and integrates them into our environment and practices
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
• Up to 5% travel time
• Long hours sitting/staring at a computer monitor
• Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 25lbs.