Aquent's Client's marketing organization is a function within Global Marketing, responsible for building relationships with customer IT decision makers with primary focus on Executive Customer and Partner CxO, VP, and IT Decision Maker audiences.
The Sports Sponsorship's & Hospitality Program Specialist will ensure that the company achieves maximum business development, program alignment, hospitality, and branding benefits from these partnerships. The team works closely with senior executives and stakeholders across sales and marketing and other functional teams.
This role will focus on our hospitality assets. This position will be based in Palo Alto, CA.
Principal Duties & Responsiblities:
• Participates in strategy development for sponsorship hospitality: objective setting, attendee prioritization, outreach, and allocations
• Delivers a high level of service to our field sales teams and customers through strong, frequent communications, and attention to detail
• Ensures flawless execution of hospitality, working with sales, marketing, executive teams, hosts, and customers
• Develops key metrics and measures business performance of the partnerships
• Drives operational inefficiencies, best practices, and other improvement initiatives
• Interfaces and collaborates with cross-functional teams (Sales, Field Marketing, Briefing Program, Customer and Partner Engagement groups, Business units, etc.) to maximize the value of our sponsorship investments
• May oversee the work of vendors and cross-functional project teams
• Performs other duties as required
• Maintenance of Invite Manager
• Update event calendar
• Track Ethics adn Compliance adherence
• Maintain relationship with another large technology company
• F&B processing and management
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and with cross-functional and global team members
• Excellent communication and customer service skills - ability to provide a high level of service to our account teams and customers
• Sense of urgency
• Agility and flexibility. Ability to develop contingency plans to accommodate last minute changes or urgent requests.
• Interest in athletics and professional sports
• Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word
• Ability to perform analytics and create high quality, executive level presentations
• Strong team player
• Professional demeanor and customer service experience
• Management and execution of ongoing sponsorship relationships
• Contributions to long term strategy and planning
• Alignment of cross-functional stakeholders in order to achieve maximum leverage from our internal and external partnerships