Huge Financial Brand Is Seeking Wealth Management Communications Expert!
Create communications from scratch and manage all internal promotions to include field news, blast e-mails, communications promotions and others as needed.
Direct the appropriate department for said communication with the correct publication date and other various items needed to be published within the said communication
Work directly with graphic designers for appropriate changes
Direct, implement, and manage the various promotional plans to ensure each is successfully accomplished by completing all tasks within the plan, on time and within budget.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
Wealth Management Communications
The ideal candidate will have proven experience writing and editing communications targeted to financial advisors. This candidate must also have experience working across writing web copy for public-facing and advisor websites.
• Work cross departmentally with all Eagle business partners and NYL business to ensure their messaging is appropriately positioned as it relates to our products, services commitment to our clients, corporate values, and is compliant.
• Write and edit advisor-facing communications covering wealth management topics to drive awareness and engagement
• Develop presentations for senior leaders
• Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of communications targeting financial advisors and their clients, including scheduling and distributing communication via Eloqua email platform
• Ensures accuracy, clarity of communications as well as consistency and alignment with key business and marketing objectives
• Introduce industry best practices and recommendations to enhance communications program may include but are not limited to newsletters, web-based content
• Write website copy for internal and public-facing websites
• Maintain the communications editorial calendar and work with all Eagle business partners to manage expectations set
• Project manage Eagle Strategies annual top producers event
• B.A. or B.S. degree preferred with a concentration in Marketing, Communications or English a plus
• 5 – 9 years of communications and marketing experience in the financial services industry
• Excellent writing and editing skills within the financial services industry
• Knowledge of advance concepts, principles, practices and techniques of writing and developing
• Working knowledge of Eloqua or similar email marketing platform
• Detail-oriented with a strong follow-up and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to create (both written and designed) content that is targeted toward the affluent market
• Ability to present ideas and own the delivery from ideation through execution
• Highly personable and able to work across teams within and outside of NYL
• Effective listening and communications skills