Our client is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. The hiring team is a dynamic, innovative team of multi-dimensional professionals who deeply understand how to generate business value through results-driven IT service delivery for client's business stakeholders. As part of this team, this position is based out of Roswell GA and will support and partner with the Sales and Marketing IT Business Partners to be a major influencer of business and product vision, recommending what should be built, and communicating the Marketing product strategy to the Sales and Marketing Leadership. Success is measured by the ability to design and deliver configurable, scalable and extensible digital solutions that drive business and customer value.
Key Interfaces: Sales and Marketing stakeholders and customers, Global Sales and Marketing IT Business Partners, Global Sales and Marketing Directors, Delivery Engine Leadership, external delivery partners and software vendors.
• Partner with Global Sales and Marketing stakeholders to understand needs/requirements to be included in Global Marketing Product roadmaps.
• Act as an entrepreneur, performing market and competitive analysis to inform Marketing innovation and roadmap. Actively guide and inspire the client Marketing team around the vision and feature priorities for the client. Ensure that this vision is integrated into the overall Global Marketing roadmap.
• Establish tradeoffs between internal development and business partnerships, works with stakeholders for investment, product maintenance, product changes, forecasting and financials.
• Create, manage, and prioritize client Sales and Marketing IT requirements backlog to streamline execution of client Marketing objectives
• Provision technology, including vendor research, request for proposals, and partnering with Procurement on vendor selection and contracts.
• Drive a strong focus on improving client's Sales and Marketing processes and deep expertise in data, algorithms, UX, APIs, platforms, RPA & Smart automation, BOTS, eco-systems.
• Understanding of cyber risks, client security posture, processes and procedures to ensure compliance to client IT security and controls framework
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in IT or a business discipline.
• 7-10+ years’ IT experience in Marketing
• Experience with Global Sales and Marketing Strategy development, including visioning, road mapping, feature prioritization and go to market strategy.
• Functional and technical architecture background preferred
• Ability to inspire a team to act as a small business jointly accountable for Marketing
• Experience working in a scaled Agile environment (e.g. using SAFe).
• Experience as a change agent at multiple levels of an organization.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration at all levels.