- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Aquent's Fortune 500 client is searching for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in their HQ in Woonsocket, RI.
This position will assist in the management of marketing efforts primarily for clients, but also includes initiatives with physicians, plan participants, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Responsibilities will include assisting in the development of marketing initiatives for various disease states/therapies, development of collateral, assisting in promotional activities, etc
- Ownership of an end to end accountability from initiation through execution – example tasks may include: write marketing brief, gain stakeholder alignment, brief internal & external marketing teams, creative approvals and implementation
- Plan and oversee day-to-day management & execution of key marketing tactics, including email campaigns, digital media, social, direct mail, website banners & landing pages
- Develop competitive and campaign performance recaps across multiple internal and external data sources
- Leverage analytics to forecast and measure marketing channel performance, and support optimization to deliver desired results
- Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on large projects to ensure successful delivery and results
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
- Work closely with Insights team to field customer research and apply learning's into actionable strategy
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for Partner with legal and CPG brands to ensure all necessary approvals are in order prior to being released into the market
- Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission
- MUST have at least 1-3 years in a marketing/communications role or a role which allowed you to demonstrate creative skills associated with developing marketing materials
- 2+ years experience in project coordination
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work cross-functionally
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated initiative, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong capabilities in coordinating cross-functional teams or working in a matrix organization
- Inate curiosity and curiosity to proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!