We're looking for a Technical Project Manager for our client's Analytics team! The analytics team manages many auditors and judges. This PM would manage their budgets for these auditors and judges, and driving the operations workload.
- Bachelor's degree required; PMI Certification desired
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Candidate must have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.