- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rae Jones
Large Media and Entertainment company in Glendale, CA is seeking a Synergy & Partnership Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a 3-month role with the possibility of extending.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Synergy & Partnership Marketing, this Synergy & Partnership Marketing Manager (Contractor) will create strategic partnerships and integrations that help drive the business with a focus on lead generation and commercialization. This candidate will evaluate and manage requests from Synergy & Partnership Marketing partners that have potential for needle-moving programs with mutually beneficial outcomes. The position works closely with all groups inside the organization and many outside the brand and handles several projects simultaneously. To be successful, this Manager must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be resourceful, creative, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects with limited supervision. He or she must also care passionately about and exemplify the mission of the brand: Bringing the magic into the daily lives of families and fans around the world to create magical memories that last a lifetime.
This job requires the ability to create unique and compelling Guest experiences across all platforms. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage innovative, strategic, and impactful Synergy & Partnership Marketing campaigns and media plans.
- Lead recurring meetings with each of the teams above to learn about upcoming priorities and discuss possible strategic Synergy and Partnership Marketing integrations into products and campaigns. Take meticulous notes and distribute in a timely manner.
- Manage day-to-day communications with various business units, focusing on relationship management and collaboration addressing business goals and objectives. Lead recurring meetings (over the phone and/or in person) to pitch ideas and discuss partnership opportunities.
- Develop and maintain campaign one-sheets/plans that communicate the strategic approach, target audience, KPIs, and Synergy & Partnership Marketing opportunities across owned media and third-party channels.
- Clearly present plans to internal stakeholders and clients including executives at the VP level and above.
- Follow up with internal and external partners to obtain assets, copy, messaging, and other deliverables.
- Lead campaign execution with internal and external groups while managing milestones, timelines, and budgets.
- Produce campaign recaps for external and internal business unit partners; conduct post-campaign analysis (calculating metrics such as media value, reach/impressions, conversion, and ROI) with an eye towards optimization.
- Assist Sr. Manager, Director, and VP on ad hoc presentations, one-sheets, and communications.
- Monitor landscape on an ongoing basis to identify trends and behaviors and inspire new and innovative opportunities.
- 6-12 years of experience in marketing, promotions, and/or advertising agency industry. Entertainment experience a plus
- Experience in client/account management, project management, digital marketing, and retail marketing a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques and paid media
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Office/Mac software including Outlook, Keynote, Word and Excel
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be deadline driven, detail-oriented and able to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and project deliverables
DESCRIPTION OF YOU:
- You are organized and detail-oriented. You know that success means preparation and organization.
- You have excellent follow-through. Not only are you always following up, you are anticipating needs. You are one step ahead.
- You are responsive. You quickly respond to partners needs and manage expectations on timing and solutions.
- You are a proven self-starter. You drive meetings with purposeful agendas. You see the big picture but handle the details with ease.
- You are a good listener. You not only listen, but you get it. You can hear the noise but see the trend. Most of all, you can help everyone see it too!
- You are creative. You can make the necessary solution-driven changes to ensure a project stays on schedule. You know there is always a better mouse-trap, usually because you helped think of it.
- You are a fantastic team player with a very positive attitude. People want to work on your projects and your team. You manage projects to success.
- You are adaptable and flexible within a fast-paced, changing environment. Not only do you embrace change, you are always adapting to new teams and processes. You stay calm under pressure.
- You are results-oriented and understand marketing metrics. You can create a spreadsheet with ease and analyze campaign results to make well-informed assessments and recommendations.
- Top-notch collaboration skills and ability to effectively partner with business units across the company
- Enthusiasm about the brand's content and products
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers