- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment company in Santa Monica, CA is seeking a Content Marketing Insights Analyst to join their team. This is a 3-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
Our Client's Content Marketing team is seeking an Analyst who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As a Content Marketing Insights Analyst, you will liaise with various teams to apply data and analytics to enable the team to make decisions with reporting and insights. This will entail providing actionable strategic recommendations in support of Originals Marketing initiatives, acting as a consultant, and ensuring high business value in the analysis you provide. You will promote the use of analytics as a critical value driver within Content Marketing and across our organization. The right person for this role has experience building reports, dashboards, deep dive analysis into content performance and audience insights, utilizing analytics and behavioral data to inform strategy, strong attention to detail, loves to seek problems, is intellectually curious and an innovator. If you are someone who is analytical and passionate about data-enabled decision-making, then this is an outstanding role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and implement dashboards and reporting tools that turns data into information and insights
- Perform deep analyses, and recommendations using quantitative methods
- Be a partner across the Originals Marketing team identifying business problems and developing reporting and analytical solutions that lead to improved campaigns, acquisition, engagement and retention efforts
- Apply analytics and use big data to deliver insights in multiple areas: regular, real-time insights to inform how Content Marketing efforts impact business goals, uncover growth and development opportunities for campaign planning, and guide strategy
- Understand and define data requirements, develop an action plan and then present back to the client in a business context, clearly articulating results and strategic recommendations, both visually and verbally
- Serve as liaison between team and Data Insights, Strategic Analytics, Data Science as well as the Marketing Research team (Consumer Insights, Marketing Analytics, Ad Sales Research) to connect insights from a variety of studies/analyses to draw a holistic story and drive actionable insights
- Support the operationalization of analytics outputs to achieve maximum business value
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years of experience conducting big data analytics and providing strategic recommendations to marketing initiatives
- Master’s in a field such Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business/Marketing, etc. from a top-tier university
- Highly proficient with data analysis and utilizing data to drive decision-making, specifically related to marketing efficiency
- Strong hands on experience in developing complex dashboards, reports, and logical models in Tableau
- Strong hands on experience in building complex queries using SQL, Snowflake.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing massive data sets
- Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually
- Have an open mind to research and learn new analytical techniques
- Experience and passion working within the entertainment industry
Our Client is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers