- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
It's time to craft the future of social at this company, and we're looking for someone to support this effort. As the Social Media Coordinator you'll be on the front lines, producing content and engaging a community of more than 10 million followers.
If you've ever dreamed of having a significant impact in the social space, this is it. In this role, you'll work on social content development efforts for the brand and ensuring our community is actively engaged. You'll work closely with internal product and marketing teams as well as external creative and media agencies to implement smart social programs that drive measurable business results.
You know you're a good fit for this role if...
- This isn't your first rodeo when it comes to developing content for a large brand campaign or product launch
- You understand what type of stories people want to see and experience working with multiple stakeholders
- You have experience getting things done, especially with video creation
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are obsessed with the details
- You know what it's like to collaborate with external creative agencies
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Creative Writing, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of social marketing experience for a large brand or agency in a Social Media Strategist or Community Manager role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiencies working in multiple operating systems
- Proficiencies working in Google Docs/Drive/Gmail and/or MS Office equivalent
- Experience working with creative agencies on multi-channel, global creative campaigns
- Passion for technology and a deep understanding of the product ecosystem
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: