- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
As a Product Marketing Specialist for smart speakers and displays, you’ll work with internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders to help create and manage marketing communications for upcoming hardware and software launches. You’ll also help manage global launches by working with the team, regional and local marketing teams, and collaborating with our creative and consumer marketing team
You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You have a passion for design and an obsessive attention to detail and the creative process. You are the ultimate multitasker, able to manage a large workload efficiently, while identifying opportunities to scale and streamline internal processes. You are resourceful and highly adept at working cross-functionally to get things done. Most importantly, you are passionate about technology and hardware, and love getting hands-on with the latest technology.
* 3-6 years of professional marketing experience related to the launch of consumer products, including exposure to product positioning, creative briefs, messaging, and marketing copy
* Proven track record of cross functional coordination with a variety of marketing groups including: Retail, Product, PR, Legal, Business Development, and Sales teams
* Ability to work in an extremely face-paced environment
* Experience working with Product Management teams to help establish product roadmaps and launches
* Experience launching products in global markets including coordination with international marketing and GTM teams
* Consumer research experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: