AQUENT is seeking a UX Strategy Manager for one of our coolest clients in Minneapolis, MN!
The Client's Employee Experience (EX) Research, Strategy and Design team is responsible for delivering efficient and easy-to-use solutions for both store and in-home channels. They partner with Product and Engineering, as well as various other business teams across the enterprise.
The EX Strategy team is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join their fast-paced group working on strategic direction and validation of employee-driven experiences for both store and in-home channels.
The ideal candidate will be exceptional in their communication at all levels and will be a role model for collaborating with partners, leadership in the role and creating sustainable partnerships internally and externally. The most successful candidate will be someone who embraces the value partners bring to the Experience Design space, is forward-thinking, progressive, understands the retail world and has a past track record of significant accomplishments in Experience Design.
Position Summary/Job Description:
This is a CW UX Manager, Strategy role. You will be responsible for leading a diverse project team of UX Researchers and Strategists as well as driving Experience projects through all stage gates with partner teams.
- Partners with other design-related UX Managers/Leads in order to successfully define a holistic employee experience
- Serve as people manager/leader for the project team
- Ability to describe the problem space & identify opportunities
- Ability to prioritize concepts & explore concept viability
- Help transition concepts to implementation teams and provide ongoing consultation
- Demonstrated ability to drive conversations, meetings, collaboration sessions and project definition between product, engineering, operations, and business.
- Have a client service approach to corporate relationships to act as a the UX liaison partner teams and the UX team
- Experience facilitating ideation with field employees and business leaders
- Experience with research and strategy approaches
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment and have the ability to self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
- Estimate new scope work
To perform this job you will need:
- Portfolio of both individual contributor or team-led samples required
- 5+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries
- 5+ years of experience conducting and evaluating qualitative user experience research methods including heuristic evaluation, usability testing, concept testing, field research, ethnography, discovery research, paper prototyping, remote research and guerilla methods.
- 3+ years of experience in manager or lead role with emphasis on leading people, defining project approaches and solutions, and negotiation in a corporate environment
- Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively