High Profile Brand Seeking Marketing Manager!
The Rewards Team seeks to help users get ahead of whatever life has ahead. This social engagement digital loyalty program seeks a contractor who can help merchandise the key opportunities to prepare for life’s major transitions. The digital strategy and implementation role is one that will require leveraging the mission of Rewards and insights of legacy (and new) users to help inform, develop and execute an editorial calendar and process. The process will ensure quality, timeliness and consistency. This individual must collaborate with content contributors including copywriters, designers, producers, product management, etc. In addition to carrying out the day to day tasks, it’s imperative that the contractor understand and continuously identify opportunities to ensure efficiency and scale to help grow the platform and payoff on the mission to users. E-commerce and merchandising with an emphasis on customer experience is a plus.
• Provide direction to a number of individual content contributors including copywriters, designers, and producers.
• Build and leverage audience research to develop messaging that moves end-users to their goals (whether implicit or explicit).
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar and process to ensure quality, timeliness, and consistency in our messaging.
• Use data to analyze the performance of targeted content and regularly report select results with key insights for learning and catalog optimization.
• Analyze ways to optimize content, structure, and layout balancing strategy and experience.
• Advise on A/B testing and experimentation program for support content.
• Stay up-to-date with developments in content management, and generate new ideas to build engagement and serve audiences.
• Experience in developing content and strategy for digital campaigns, websites, and long form.
• You embrace a challenger mindset and want to see the impact of your hard work.
• You have it in your DNA to ask why, and the courage to do it in a room full of clients and agency partners.
• You have 5-7 years of experience, including experience in content marketing.
• You've earned your Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• You have 3-5 years relevant combination of experience in web copy writing, content marketing, digital marketing, or a related web content creation role.
• You have proven work experience as a digital expert with a customer focus
• You are knowledge about web traffic metrics.
• You possess a consistent track record of creating and instrumenting meaningful digital content that connects and converts into measurable business results.
• You have a deep understanding of standard methodologies and emerging digital technologies, with the ability to help implement them across a large organization.
• You possess strong project management and organizational skills, and the ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment.