- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
The Web Analytics & Tag Manager will support the web analytics initiatives, understanding business requirements, implement tagging using defined standards, setting up reporting to meet the business requirements of our marketing and analytics teams, and drafting business requirements document (BRD). You will be responsible validating metrics, monitoring data quality, analyzing various forms of data (e.g. raw data, 3rd party data, metrics, etc.), providing reports and interpreting results.
• Lead the web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages and websites.
• Work with business, product, and analytics to collect, refine, and prioritize data capture/tagging requirements and create technical specifications for the engineering team to implement (BRD).
• Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging online and offline interactions, and partner with IT team to define and oversee quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
• Partner with IT teams to diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and to provide recommendations for improvement.
• Maintain documentation of existing implementation. Work with IT and business teams, as needed, to communicate what the implementation is designed to accomplish.
• Manage and perform end-to-end testing to make sure data is accurate in all environments (dev, QA, prod).
• Collaborate with business teams to ensure that data output is translated into meaningful, actionable and impactful information that can effectively contribute to our digital properties
• Partner with Omni-channel business partners to implement data capture for cross-functional projects
• Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact and can grow the capability
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.
• BA/BS degree required in marketing, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing analytics role required.
• Experience with digital analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics required.
• Tableau, highly preferred.
• Familiar with debugger tools; excellent attention to detail
• Strong project management skills and strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• A self-directed individual who operates with focus and discipline