- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Aquent's Client is looking for a seasoned, results-oriented senior creative project manager who will work closely with an in-house creative and content development team.
Your previous experience working in a medium or large cross-functional organization has equipped you to manage projects for this internal creative team, partnering with internal clients and your creative team to produce executive presentations, events, internal communications pieces, and more. You understand how to complete a project with varying levels of ambiguity, and are able to leverage past expertise, and a process-driven approach to find the path to successful delivery. You have the confidence and experience to multi-task and act swiftly and surely under pressure.
The ideal candidate will possess a variety of competencies including a proven ability in leading cross-functional teams, strong project management, follow-through, communication, and the capability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Establishing deadlines, communicating issues as they occur
- Facilitating communication, reworking schedules, identifying issues
- Having the foresight to identify obstacles and pitfalls, and ensure everyone is on the same page
- Prioritizing competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinating resources across projects and teams
- Tracking activities on projects; the ability to manage scope changes via a change log.
- Establishing clear path of owners and next steps
- Communicates clearly across projects and people; discuss scope, timing, and manage expectations of both stakeholders, peers, and project resources
- Identify opportunities to improve processes
- Identify need for additional resources on a project
- 6+ years of relevant experience working in a digital company, agency, or studio
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver scaled programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Advanced level Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Workfront or other similar project tracking tools
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Understanding of the digital advertising industry, including exposure to digital marketing and media
- Understanding of web UX/UI trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in business, design, marketing, or a related field.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do