The Digital Merchandiser is responsible for the execution of a comprehensive seasonal framework that aligns product strategies with financial goals, ensuring that end to end sales, gross margin, and inventory strategies hit divisional and ONOL plans.
Responsible for creating a compelling seasonal framework by division that aligns product strategies with financial goals. Accountable for the divisional site merchandising strategies, ensuring alignment with the product, financial and marketing goals.
• Develop and communicate the management of inventory that supports the merchandising, marketing and financial objectives of a category within the company's Online
• Accountable for the development and communication of category product strategies that align with financial goals for the season.
• Meet category sales, GM, and inventory goals.
• Accountable for monthly OTB forecast for a category, and identify financial risk and solutions to hit sales and inventory plans.
• Develop category pricing recommendations and strategies that align with the financials plans
• Develop seasonal hindsight and the strategic opportunities used to inform pre-line.
• Collaborate and influence cross-functional business partners to achieve category goals
• Identify areas of opportunity to make meaningful investment shifts supported by marketing and site execution.
• Develop a strategic product vision that delivers against assortment.
• Create a compelling product experience on the site, to include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation and clear and accurate product details.
• Deliver on best in class product assortment architecture within area of responsibility.
• Deliver on the site experience vision (interplay across the entire division of sorts experiences, linking strategies, and how they inter-relate to overall marketing experience.
• Drive best in class experiences across both mobile and desktop supported by a deep knowledge of technical features and functionality with an understanding how the site functions (limitations and opportunities)
• Collaborate with business partners to prevent re-work, redundancies, and inefficiency
• Foster open communication and a team environment with all business partners
• Accountable for work commitments and outcomes