- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Aquent's Fortune 500 client is searching for an Assistant Manager, Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in their HQ in Woonsocket, RI.
In this role, you will be managing a high priority project, so the ability to project manage and drive project development in a fast paced customer and brand centric marketing role is key!
- Play an integral role on the team, driving this project’s success by working with cross functional teams and external partners
- Utilizing Excel, analyze the project and financial impact (finances, forecasts, budgets)
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new earnings into existing plans
- Maintain strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills
- Report to the Sr. Manager of Customer Growth and Personalization Strategy, with exposure and engagement with Leadership.
- STRONG attention to detail + ability to follow through, keeping to timelines is CRITICAL
- Strong proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, CONCATENATE, etc)
- Ability to understand finances, forecasts and budgets
- 1+ year experience in either a Customer Growth, Data-driven Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Marketing role
- 1+ years of Powerpoint experience
- 1+ year experience with project management
- 1+ years of Microsoft Access experience.
- Experience with retail or consumer goods companies
- Experience with external tools like Ad Grinder, Image Tool, Release Ads
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!