This role can sit remotely BUT candidates need to be based in CA**
We are looking for someone who will perform as part of a fast-paced and busy communications team to execute and maintain a variety of SharePoint-based projects and external web-based pages, working closely with the UX Strategist on the Training Support team (Medical Care Solutions), interacting with BSC’s Digital Experience team (for external website pages only), and reporting to the Senior Manager of Communications in the Training and Support Team.
Tasks will include developing and maintaining simple to complex intranet sites in SharePoint, as well as developing and maintaining content on external website pages, in collaboration with content owners throughout HCQA, and in partnership with the UX Strategist and Senior Manager of Communications.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Partner with UX Strategist and internal stakeholders to develop and execute all phases of development and delivery based on goals set by stakeholders and the Communications Team.
• Develop and maintain pages consistent with our client intranet and external website brand guidelines.
• Use development expertise to provide basic content and development feedback to improve usability.
• Ensure projects are developed and delivered on schedule.
• Coordinate stakeholder reviews and approvals of content.
• Use internal work request intake tools to track work and communicate with internal business partners during development and delivery of projects.
• Prioritize projects in partnership with the UX Strategist and Senior Communications Manager.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships and processes with all internal cross-functional teams and stakeholders to effectively execute on collaboration needs.
• Participate in Communications Team meetings and project workgroups, as needed, to achieve responsibilities.
• Provide regular internal reporting and documentation of activities for effective planning and and keeping internal partners informed.
• Use solid project management skills as a foundation for managing tasks in an organized manner that supports productive progress and completion of progress.
INTERNAL GROUPS/TEAMS ONLY (no external)
Content stakeholders throughout HCQA division (multiple departments/page owners of SharePoint intranet sites.
Content stakeholders throughout HCQA division (multiple departments/page owners of select pages on external website: blueshieldca.com under supervision/interaction with Blue Shield’s Digital Experience Department.
Provides crucial need for internal interactive sharePoint pages. These pages, tools and services directly support team functions and critical interaction between operational teams that must collaborate to serve the needs of the provider network and other teams throughout the enterprise.
Demonstrated skill and experience in designing, developing and mantaining SharePoint 16.0 sites for positive user experience.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in applicable technology field or commensurate experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to efficiently organize, track, document and report on progress and completion of responsibilities for projects, adapt to changes quickly and keep projects on track.
3. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in SharePoint 16.0 intranet content development and development management pertaining to the assigned project in corporate communications or agency.
Strong critical thinking skills with ability to focus consistently in a fast-paced environment.
4. Experience in developing and maintaining external website pages on various platforms.
Strong foundational knowledge of Microsoft software products, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
5. Demonstrated ability to quickly and efficiently adopt use of new online tools needed for work performance, i.e., workflow tracking tools, etc. that we use on SharePoint.
6. Demonstrated ability to function strongly as a team player and collaborative partner in achieving business goals, with good written and verbal communications skills.
Degree: Bachelor of Science degree in applicable technology field or commensurate education/demonstrated knowledge and experience.
Tech Skills: SharePoint 16.0, Microsoft Office Suite
EDH or remote-- little to no travel
Interview: 1st screen by Panel of 2: Sr. Communications Manager and Sr. UX Strategist (with whom the candidate would be working closely on team).
2nd interview by other team members
3rd – Finals – includes Sr. Director, Training and Support