Our healthcare client, with offices in Chicago, IL and Richardson, TX, is looking for a Sr Communications Specialist to help design, develop and execute the communications plan around a product implementation. This is a 4 month assignment with the possibility of extending.
Responsibilities (to include, but aren't limited to); as well as qualifications for this role are as follows:
- Responsible for the development of the communication plan strategy and execution, external notifications, training materials, etc.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders including virtual business partners and executives.
- Proficient user skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Works autonomously with minimal guidance through complex business issues.
- 4+ years experience developing communication strategy and materials.
- Applicant must be proficient in executive level communications and presentations.
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
- Degree in communications or related field.
- 5-7 years communications experience (non-technical).
- Consultant experience in communication development, implementation and monitoring of progress.
- Very independent and open to instruction.