***ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE IN SF or OAKLAND*** NO REMOTE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
We are looking for a UX Designer to help create easy-to-use products and interactions for our clients customers and partners. Our client is a major healthcare company with their office located right in San Francisco!
The Designer's responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. You must have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our customers’ needs and help the client advance their mission of making healthcare affordable and accessible for all Californians.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and other stakeholders
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role with STRONG mobile experience
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe and or prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, InVision)
• Proficiency with design software - primarily Sketch - but also Adobe Illustrator, XD or Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant experience
Software Skills Required: Sketch, Photoshop, Invision/Axure