Our Fortune 500 client is searching for an Email Designer to work an ongoing assignment. To be considered, you must have email design samples in your portfolio.
- This would be supporting the decor side for email line of business.
- High level email designs
- Designer will be responsible for proof changes, concepts off of wireframes, building animations in Photoshop, animations and experience in Aftereffects would be great!
- GIFs (ie. adding falling snow to gifs)
- Need to alter, adjust and build animations within a frame and timeline photoshop
- Will have heavy communication with program/project managers, copywriters and sometimes marketing.
- Must have a portfolio highlighting previous email designs
- Soft skills: good communication, collaboration move quickly, agile, open to feedback.
- Minimum of 3 years experience, but open to someone more junior
- Working knowledge and understanding of constraints with HTML, but does not need to know how to code.
- Previous creative experience in a retail environment or advertising agency
- Experience in responsive design and building rotating gifs with still images and video assets is required.
- Ability to deconstruct static creative elements e.g., Photoshop and convert to HTML for web publishing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).