Seeking a talented Web Experience & Content Manager to join the Digital team within one of our most innovative financial clients. The position’s main responsibility building* landing pages and content for responsive web within our Adobe Experience Manager. (Some coding experience is needed, but this is not a developer role.)
This position will work closely with marketing, UX, and campaign management teams to bring to life web experiences. The team member will gain a understanding of the clients’ collection of components and templates and will provide white-glove page builds for high level campaigns, and support federated users of the platform with layout and construction questions.
The team member will also monitor newly created pages and provide assessments on layout, ADA requirements and functionality.
• Build mobile responsive web experiences that are accessible and engaging
• Work with AEM templates and components leverage current AEM software releases
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse
• Implement continuous enhancements to the site to increase traffic and engagement
• Support all users of the platform with general layout questions
• Audit newly created pages to assess their quality and provide feedback.
• Develop playbook and resources to determine stakeholders and tasks for regulatory assets, and update regulatory procedures for AEM.
• At least 3 years of experience using content management systems for digital marketing
• Proficient with Adobe Experience Manager
• A strong understanding HTML, CSS
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Able to maintain a high quality of work in a deadline driven environment
• Able to establish strong relationship with the business and project stakeholders to ensure that business goals are met
• Excellent / proactive communication skills with all levels of management
• Work with a high level of attention to detail
• Able to adapt to changing priorities
A PLUS if you have:
• Some experience in the financial services industry / asset management a plus (knowledge of terminology / services to ensure content clarity)
• Prior experience working with BrightCove (video) or Exact Target (email)