- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
This team is looking for an experienced product marketer to drive go-to-market strategies and scale adoption, education, and awareness for our Health products. The ideal candidate has made meaningful contributions to product strategy in their current role. They have demonstrated success in driving products from launch to consumer and/or partner adoption, and are passionate and energized about improving health & social impact for the company's community and partners.
This is a contractor position and is located in our Menlo Park, California office.
- Partner closely with product and partnerships teams to drive product understanding and adoption that helps partners reach their objectives
- Create and execute on a go-to-market plan to include: development of partner narratives, marketing toolkits, event strategy and activations to drive partner value, stakeholder research, product adoption, and platform retention.
- Partner with the Product team to help roll out new Health products and feature enhancements
- Work with Marketing to ensure product materials are customized for regional use and local marketing channels are effectively leveraged
- Act as an in-market product resource for Partnerships, focused on partner activation and retention programs
- Be a reliable source of insight on Health products in the Social Impact ecosystem
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 8+ years experience in marketing, product, or partnerships
- Experience developing proactive approaches to building the right tools, assets, resources, and training in order to improve organizational efficiency and success
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong relationships
- Experience in setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
- Healthcare industry experience, preferably with a focus on marketing, product strategy, and/or global health
- Experience managing global marketing programs
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do