- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Aquent's Client is looking for an Digital Marketing Content Developer to join the growing team. This individual will work with cross-functional teams and ensure successful delivery of projects for GTM and scaled growth campaigns. This position is based in Menlo Park, CA.
This individual will be responsible for coordinating, executing, and sometimes designing for GTM and scaled growth campaigns. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in project management, digital marketing, and design. You'll be expected to push the boundaries of what's possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality.
- Coordinate with internal partners and xfn partners to successfully execute and activate plans.
- Support partnerships internal day-to-day activation trackers to ensure internal teams are on track for campaign deliverables
- Project manager for relationships with translation vendors to support global content and marketing launches
- Execution of specific channel marketing assets and collateral including but not limited to: social media ad content development/execution, email builds and proof tracking against timelines
- Support adhoc quick design and writing hacks across print, mobile, web
- Ensure proper QA by following up with stakeholders for input (basically making sure to get everyone's sign-off on content)
- Support creative collateral/adhoc requests and team sourcing for Partnerships - including but not limited to, events, presentation, comms, and search and find requests.
- Nonprofit page support: Audit and update partner & consumer product feedback & sentiment to product PMM. - help support and execute page guidelines and FAQ's with most up to date information - help execute evergreen content and maintain editorial calendar & tracker
- Legal content coordination: submit, follow, and re-assign legal feedback on creative collateral and deliverables
- Support website updates
- Execute flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery and timing
- Project Management from ideation - launch
- Content development
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing project management, visual, brand, or marketing design
- Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Self-started attitude and strong attention to detail
- Experience with design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and Keynote
- The ability to write using basic narrative and storytelling practices is a bonus
- If available a portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience in brand, advertising, and digital marketing GTM campaigns
- Experience in typography, iconography, graphic design, layout work, and writing
- Demonstrated communication skills via powerpoint or keynote presentations
• Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience in GTM content development & execution
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do