- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
We are looking for a marketing and operations professional to work on an education brand program for a leading technology company. As a brand manager on the education brand team, you’ll lead the end-to-end program operations and execution of a year long contest for students in the U.S. You’ll coordinate with internal teams as well as external agency partners to manage program operations, support marketing efforts, and fulfill a series of local events.
- Manage the contracts, budgeting, and onboarding of multiple agencies prior to the contest launch
- Manage the production and deployment of direct mail marketing resources
- Manage the email, newsletter, and social calendar to promote participation and awareness of the program
- Manage website and contest platform updates
- Support the internal and external voting process
- Manage the prize distribution and awarding process
- Support event production agency as well as internal volunteers to produce 53 events in each State and participating US territory, in addition to a final marquee event for ~30 attendees
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in event coordination, marketing operations, education, social impact or integrated campaign management at a top tier agency
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, provide breakthrough thinking and strategy, and function effectively in highly dynamic environments.
- Experience in working cross-functionally and managing multiple stakeholders as well as internal teams and external agency partners
- Effective written and oral communication skills, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Interest in and passion for the education and providing inspirational educational experiences to students across the US and its territories
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: