- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Manage delivery of complex, multi-part marketing campaigns and executions, including asset creation, stakeholder reviews, and localization
- Work with business leads to define and manage standardized cross-team process
- Initiate and support the creation of dashboards and measurement tools to monitor team impact
- Manage change and drive the adoption of new tools and processes within a fast-moving team culture
- Manage regional and global project stakeholders, working effectively across time zones
- Bring fresh ideas and a passion for data-driven systems improvement
- Create and deliver high-quality project documents, including written briefs, status presentations, and summaries of results
- Conduct weekly project meetings. Communicate project status.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with marketing program management and global campaign execution is critical.
- Experience in content localization a plus, as well as working across cultures, geographies, and timezones.
- Ability to work independently to drive projects forward while remaining aligned on strategy and vision.
- Interest and ability to help analyze data to assess program impact and drive forward-looking decisions.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, especially crafting high-quality, polished business documents and presentations.
- Able to influence and motivate through strong interpersonal skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: