The Employee Experience Research, Strategy, and Design team seeks a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join our fast-paced group working on Employee Applications and Experiences. As a CW UX Manager, you will be responsible for leading a diverse project team of [UX Designers / UX Researchers]as well as driving Experience projects through all stage gates with partner teams.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Act as the UX Manager for a fast-paced agile delivery model project.
• Serve as people manager/leader for the project team.
• Demonstrated ability to drive conversations, meetings, collaboration sessions and project definition between product, engineering, operations, and business.
• Have a client service approach to corporate relationships to act as a the UX liaison partner team and the UX team.
• Experience with user journey maps, user flows, task flows, and wireframes.
• Experience working in various development approaches.
• Experience with research and strategy approaches.
• Collaborate with other UX resources to deliver the optimal UX solution based on requirements
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment and have the ability to self-define tasks, deadlines, and next steps as needed.
• Estimate new scope work.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• -Portfolio of either individual contributor or team-led samples required.
• -5+ years of experience (or equivalent experience) delivering digital solutions to a variety of industries.
• -3+ years of experience in a manager or lead role with emphasis on leading people, defining. project approaches and solutions, and negotiation in a corporate environment.
• -Strong ability to collaborate and assert a point of view positively.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• Bachelors Degree in graphic design, marketing, human factors or similar.
o Or, equivalent years of experience in work.
• Experience in employee facing applications.
• Self Driven.