- Menlo Park CA,
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Project Manager will support wide variety of projects across entertainment division that spans from video streaming to gaming. A person in this role will support and plan execution of projects, will work with cross functional teams including our critical partners, align on priorities, track milestones, and will work to develop a portfolio for critical projects and relations. One of the primary objectives for this project manager is to drive execution and communications in this space. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, experience in working with stakeholders from business and technical backgrounds, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional, fast-paced environment and a passion for operational rigor and problem solving; and who can build objective and trusted relationships with the Entertainment team.
- Manage implementation of projects.
- Execute effective communications, and project management, to improve the speed and success of implementations of critical services
- Create processes and templates used for collaboration with the required stakeholders
- Take information and context and draw connection across multiple teams to provide recommendations on operations and execution
- Provide ongoing input to the stakeholders for information on progress of projects, as well as to make informed decisions on modifications of project
- Provide ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to internal teams and cross-functional management
- 4+ years of experience in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- 3+ years of experience in Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team, especially on software development, integration and/or operations, process improvement or information management as an additional value
- 3+ years experience working on a cross-functional team
- 2+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Problem solving, organizational and analytical experience, with experience acting independently across priorities
- Experience developing workflows and process documents in multiple formats
- Organizational, communication, interpersonal experience
- Experience working in multiple time-zones, depending on the needs of the specific projects
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals/teams across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up their sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to travel domestically for at least 10% of the working time
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do