- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- competitive +well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Aquent is looking for an Associate Content Producer for our Fortune 500 retail client in downtown SF!
The Associate Producer, Content Development will drive efforts involved in creating compelling content for all digital platforms. This includes pre-season planning, capacity management across digital teams, and in-season partnership with the Content Delivery team. S/he must be comfortable working across multiple teams, on short and long-term projects, taking projects from concept to final approval.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in eCommerce and large-scale project management. S/he will also support in creation of content for desktop, mobile, email, and segmented audiences. Candidates must have experience in retail or CPG verticals and be comfortable with the fast-paced nature of fashion and marketing. The strongest candidates will also have a passion for and strong knowledge of digital and content trends, and emerging technologies and platforms. They will also have a working knowledge of ecommerce and merchandising metrics, and the ability to leverage data and cross-functional partnerships to inform difficult decision-making and execute complex strategies. In addition to project management, the Associate Producer works with the Head of Digital Operations and cross-functional teams to implement processes that address operational needs and improve efficiency – a constant opportunity for a growing team.
- Supports in the implementation of the seasonal pipeline for Online business.
- Supports and leverages the development of cross-functional processes, systems, and training, driving cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. Maintains most efficient and effective processes and communication methods to work on projects and recommend process change when needed.
- Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall site quality and accuracy. Manages resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
- Utilizes key metrics for planning and prioritizing work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of production experience in consumer based online experience (retail preferred)
- Experience with localization and international ecommerce markets.
- Ability to analyze project requests and to determine technical feasibility, required activities, and the appropriate resources required.
- Working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology.
- Experience in defining cross-functional and marketing/creative processes.
- Ability to work among cross-functional, cross-channel teams.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels across the organization.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.