- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Your are a passionate and creative marketer who is familiar-with and enthusiastic about technology and has demonstrable knowledge of managing marketing campaigns and demand generation activities.
1. Strong B2B marketing experience, with proven track record of developing and executing winning strategies
2. Passion for cloud technologies and understanding of this company's strategic and competitive position
3. Ability to influence wide audience at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies
4. Track record of working with teams and developing creative assets and new campaigns
5. Experience in supporting a sales team and channel partners with ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-moving environment
6. Outstanding written and oral communication skills
7. Fluency in English
8. BA/BS degree or equivalent
1. Must have good verbal and written skills
2. Experience with Data Analytics solutions
3. Experience taking complex written narratives and transforming them into well thought presentations
1. B2B Product Marketing experience, specifically content development
2. Knowledge of cloud and on-premises Data Warehouse landscape and solutions
Do you have experience with Data Analytics solutions?
How comfortable are you developing marketing material like slides and one pagers?
Comfortable Somewhat Comfortable Not Comfortable
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: