Seeking a Copywriter in SF to join this Fortune 500 Apparel brand!
This Copywriter will create content that adheres to pre-established brand standards and work alongside Creative and Marketing team leads to strategize and execute marketing copy, and Product Detail Pages. All project deliverables will be executed according to copy guidelines as defined by the Global Copy Director and departmental best practices.
• Create original, engaging, informative copy for client and Product Detail Pages, with the intention of increasing product sales, brand authenticity and consumer awareness.
• Contribute copy to additional marketing channels as needed: signage, regional toolkits, print, blogs and other special projects.
• Work closely with client's Global Copy Director, Art Directors, Project Managers, Designers as well as partners in Marketing, Merchandising and SEO.
• Present work to peers, partners and management in a clear, compelling, professional manner. Where appropriate, include research to support chosen strategies.
• Minimum 3-5 years of digital copywriting experience in corporate retail/apparel/fashion, preferably in a global consumer environment or alternatively in a fashion editorial role.
SPECIALIZED / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE:
• Understanding of how to write concise, branded content for fashion retail, e-commerce, digital marketing and video and the varying parameters each medium requires.
• Experience writing digital deliverables, such as blog posts, home pages, videos, headers, SEO content, etc.
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
• Experience with Basecamp, Workfront or other project management tools preferred.
• Deep knowledge of the apparel/retail competitive landscape and fashion trends.
• Detail-oriented and meticulous proofreader of your work and colleagues’ work.
DECISION-MAKING, PROBLEM-SOLVING & ANALYSIS:
• Flexible in responding to changes in business priorities.
• A positive, solution-driven attitude.
• Ability to work under creative direction and respond positively to feedback on your work and presentation.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously when needed.
• Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under competing deadlines and prioritize workload appropriately.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS / COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to comprehend messaging hierarchy to communicate effectively.
• Comfortable with working in a collaborative, team-oriented, open-office environment.
• Compelling presenter.