Our Leading Beauty Client is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager, Campaigns & Content!
Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
As part of your role you will:
• Write briefs and kick off to the Creative and Editorial organization to deliver on campaign objectives via copy and visuals in all channels.
• Support the Campaign & Content team and partner with cross-functional teams to establish 360 marketing plans including in-store (e.g. fixtures, collateral), digital (e.g., site, email, social, video), and external/media (e.g. programmatic, custom content, etc.)
• Build reciprocal partnerships in a highly matrixed organization: media, merchandising/brand marketing, creative, store marketing, store education, loyalty, and analytics teams
• Understand how to best utilize marketing vehicles/levers and help build a marketing plan that addresses our best practices
• Manage owned brand/sku launch activations
• Partner with Brand Marketing to ensure seamless and timely communication for key brands participating in each campaign
• Build 360 campaign activation sheets to be shared cross-functionally
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you are/have:
• 3-4 years’ marketing experience
• Strong multi-channel marketing skills – store, digital, social media, advertising
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Collaborative, works well cross-functionally
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in agency, retail, and/or beauty industry preferred