- Burbank, ca
- Job Terms:
- $32 W2 Hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
Marketing Project Manager
Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion. Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provides project direction to creative services. Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Manages the development of proposal content 3-5 years experience in marketing or advertising. Familiarity with offline and online requirements.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate project tasks to keep projects moving
2. Problem solve and collaborate with business partners to keep projects on track
3. Track projects in project management tool
4. Communicate project directions, meeting recaps, status to stakeholders
5. QC staging site and live site content
6. Help gather strategic and technical input and assist in problem-solving as required.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Ability to lead and execute marketing communications projects
2. Strong project management experience, managing multiple projects concurrently
3. Working knowledge and experience with developing marketing briefs and business requirements
4. Analytical ability to problem solve.
5. Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships
6. Attention to details to ensure accuracy
7. Proficient in MS Office applications. Working knowledge of MS Project is a plus.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communication complex issues in simple terms.
1. Online content management, digital marketing experience
3. Healthcare marketing experience
4. Experience in research and analytic work is a plus
1. Motivated team player, but able to work independently
2. Organized and meticulous, detailed oriented, adhere to timeline, have sense of urgency
3. Punctual to work schedule and attending meetings
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.