Our global e-commerce client is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator to work in their Boston office for an assignment through the end of the year. (Possibility to extend)
This role will work closely with the inside and field sales teams in addition to the global marketing team to create, build, deliver and report on targeted outbound and inbound campaigns to generate sales leads.
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving, and have a proven track record in assisting to build and execute strategic lead generation and sales campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and grow existing accounts.
• Assist to create, manage and execute lead generation programs in partnership with inside sales teams to drive platform adoption and accelerate usage.
• Assist in project planning for sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, tracking and measurement.
• Work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
• Build and Run reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness and ROI
• Develop a consistent planning and campaign management process.
• Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders with accounts that have divisions all over the world.
• 0-2 experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation role.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable
• Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
• Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com
• Communication skills – written and verbal.
• Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs
• Understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to
generate more qualified leads.
• Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities
to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
• Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing
communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate
• Experience with targeting and segmentation and list acquisition to build
prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Project management skills.
• Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-