AQUENT is supporting a global luxury skin care and beauty brand in their search for a Digital Art Director with Ecommerce Site Redesign experience! This role will run from Aug. 5 thru Sept. 30 and is based in the West Village.
Our luxury beauty client is dedicated to providing the most efficacious and personalized skincare solutions to everyone, everywhere. They have a tradition of exceeding expectations and making each and every customer interaction personal and tailored both in our brick & mortar stores and online experiences. With that in mind, They are seeking a Digital Art Director for our in-house Digital Design team.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating wide range of master site creative assets including by not limited to homepages, PLP banners, various PDP content pages, custom landing pages and perform minor photo retouching.
You are an experienced Digital Designer with a strong understanding of digital design principles, best practices, and solid foundation of layered design filing principles. You are a self-starter, receptive to feedback and must be comfortable working under pressure with aggressive project timeline on a wide range of projects at once. This is a hands-on role that will require constant collaborative interaction between cross-functional business partners and larger Brand Creative team.
• Work with Art Directors/Digital Design Directors to create wide range of digital assets including but not limited to Digital Marketing campaigns consisting of homepage, site assets, landing pages, emails, display banners ads, animated GIFs
• Light color-retouch and image resizing on visual assets
• Self-starter with 6+ years of experience in digital design with responsive eCommerce design experience a must
• Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (expert proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign/Illustrator).
• Must have prior experience launching and designing eCommerce site from inception to launch
• Optional skillset: Sketch for UX design (nice to have, but not required)
• Prior in-house design experience with prestige beauty background (on brand or agency)
• Positive attitude and solutions-oriented approach to daily challenges with strong collaboration, cross-department communication skills
• Ability to prioritize a wide range of projects at once and work quickly, efficiently and independently against tight deadlines