- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
We have an immediate need for an energetic and detail-oriented team-player to help us community experience efforts as a community manager for a global program.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing globally-impacting projects, representing a major brand online, is familiar with moderating a forum, and/or managing a global community either professionally or personally — examples must be provided with application.
Support the community program managers by providing support for community-related projects including but not limited to:
- Execution of strategic tactics defined by community management program managers
- Day-to-day management of super users program and communication amongst super users
- Pull & analyze success metrics from products to assess performance of projects
- Engage and coordinate daily with program managers, program marketing teams, content strategists and other users
- Overall, ensure that the online forum is kept in the best standing possible, including but not limited to:
- Support of Connect Moderators (community members), support of Moderators (vendor employees), community escalations, community messaging development, and product-related bug reporting
Additionally, the following will be required:
- Curate data and community reports
- Interact directly with forum vendor and third-party developers for all technical matters related to the platform
- Process documentation creation and management
- Train and support remote vendor operations team
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: