- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Preston
Aquent's Global Streaming Client is seeking an Experience Designer to create great human-centered design for a new internal application they're building! This will be a 4-6 week project at their Los Angeles CA Location
You'll be partnered closely with systems team and third party engineering teams in order to turn messy workflows into streamlined applications for our Product Creative and Marketing groups.
- 5+ years of Product Visual Design and User Interaction Design experience. Enterprise e-commerce or marketing analysis product experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills from discovery through delivery and iteration of designs
- Experience creating deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, user flows, use cases, and user journeys
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams
- Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast
You know how to take complicated workflows and make them elegant.
You design experiences with a user centric mentality.
You have exceptional communication skills.
You have tremendous visual design skills and the ability to tell a story
You can juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles