- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Dana Ailsworth
Aa the Project Manager of Retail Design and Digital Experience, you’ll manage large-scale, physical and interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently planning and prioritizing all deliverables and resources across multiple projects.
- Consistently managing leadership expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and attention to detail is essential.
- Working closely with creative, strategy and tech/development teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns you must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the teams and keep the projects moving forward.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
You will be working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects in the physical design, digital, and innovation spaces.
- Experience with agile methodologies and an understanding of product management's role in various development methodologies.
- Experience with managing budgets.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven experience identifying and implementing solutions for improving team delivery processes.
- Experience with Smartsheet, MS Office, Google Suite and other related project management and common communications tools.