- McClean, VA
- Job Terms:
- 100,000 - 125,000 DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior Retail Designer who has experience designing either commercial, retail or corporate spaces. The ideal person will come from a background in architectural design, retail design, construction management and / or interior design. For quick apply please send your resume directly to CCaudill@aquent.com.
Welcome to a new idea in banking. Our client's Retail and Direct Bank is disrupting the financial services industry by reimagining banking to fit our customers’ everyday lives, not the other way around. We continually push boundaries to deliver compelling digital-first banking experiences and delight our customers across a growing national footprint of Retail Branches and cutting-edge Cafés.
At every step, our customers find supportive people, easy-to-use products and intuitive tools to help them achieve a healthy financial future—one with less anxiety and more everyday joy.
This Senior Manager will play a critical role in leading store design team. This person will provide design support for our rapidly developing banking business by translating business needs, and brand identity into distinctive customer environments. This person will drive consistent design and clearly communicate to internal partners and external partners.
- Support of the development of the bank retail design in accordance with the needs and requirements stakeholders and partners.
- Coordination of many design projects in short timeframes.
- Review and evaluation of architectural design work and technical documents to assure alignment with the design intent.
- Produce original sketches and other design work to enable rapid delivery of design solutions to both internal partners and outside design firms.
- Support colleagues and partners in the assessment and remediation of design and technical issues that arise during or after construction.
- Provide expert design advice to internal partners that will include: research, customer experience, feasibility analysis, and advisory support.
- Partner with company business partners to continually refine and improve the prototype to meet sales and service goals.
- Manage partnerships and relationships with external vendors and architects.
- Monitor industry trends and advances in building systems to ensure costs savings and technological improvements are incorporated into our branch prototype.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
You will be working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of retail design experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in architecture, interior design or construction management.
- At least 10 years of experience in retail environment design.