As the project manager on the advertising team, you would have primary responsibility of project coordination of brand advertising in partnership with the campaign leaders. This position requires that you be highly organized, with strong timeline management experience, and effective verbal and written communication skills. The right candidate will have passion for attention to detail and a proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with different timelines and various stakeholders.
- Implement a project management system for development and delivery of Brand campaign from initial concept through final production (inclusive of TV, audio, social, digital deliverables).
- Develop, manage, and adjust timelines for projects balancing the scope of work with the internal and agency teams’ capacities.
- Collect all the critical ‘need by’ deliverable or decision dates, and partner effectively with the appropriate stakeholders to make sure everything stays on track, or that we can anticipate delays and do contingency planning.
- Facilitate internal circulation of campaign elements to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including social, PR, performance, etc.).
- Organize media specs, channel requirements, and best practices for cross-channel deliverables.
- Keep track of versioning, feedback, and direction provided to the agency and ensure all inputs provided to the agency are addressed.
- QA all creative materials and ensure flawless execution of final assets.
- Coordinate seamless delivery of final assets and launch times to corresponding cross-channel teams.
- Act as steward of our brand ensuring creative meets brand and legal guidelines.
- Drive claims substantiation and network clearance for TV commercials.
- Initiate purchase order requests and organize all project estimates and invoices to help with reconciliation of billing.
- At least 3-4 years agency or client-side brand advertising experience
- Always learning’ attitude and ambition to grow
- Technology sector a plus
- Highly organized timeline management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to creatively problem-solve
- Energy and motivation to drive to results in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree required; MBA valuable