Campaign Design and Delivery Specialist will code, produce and deliver industry-standard email communications as part of a global production servicing organization. They will work directly with internal and external clients to manage end-to-end design, production and delivery of email communications for a wide range of global audiences.
• Effectively apply industry best practices as well as internal brand standards to HTML development.
• Execute with consistent quality on existing, repeatable, and ad-hoc templates, campaigns, and mailings in email marketing delivery systems:
o Adobe Campaign
• Manage individual workload through job intake system to ensure client deadlines are met in a timely manner, and communicate effectively when complexity or bandwidth demand otherwise.
• A high level of proficiency with legacy table-based and modern standards-based HTML email development and the associated challenges of delivery and rendering.
• Production management experience, preferably in managing a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Job Details
Willing to learn new processes - attention to detail is a MUST.
• Communication is key
• Consultative Approach to work
• Quality Check - Attention to Detail
Technical Knowledge and Skills
• Moderate to advanced familiarity with table-based and modern standards-based HTML.
• Strong aptitude for staying current with email standards and trends, best practices, cross-client compatibility, mobile optimization.
• Experience with data segmentation, targeting and dynamic content, lifecycle campaigns, A/B test design and execution.
• Experience analyzing interpreting email reporting analytics.
• Ability to evaluate existing architectures, analyze and document processes and workflows, and suggest improvements.
• Strong aptitude for accuracy, quality, and dependability
• Content management, light coding and design within AEM
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage a high-volume workload, multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines within a fast-paced collaborative working environment.
• Proven ability to problem-solve when preparing files for output.
Customer Service Skills
• Intermediate to advanced customer service skills in a client-centered professional environment