Our large professional services consultancy client is seeking a Digital Content Manager for a YEAR LONG contract assignment. This position is FULL TIME and REMOTE.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE::
Website management is the core of the role / deep understanding of digital marketing / web management / ability to manage and create high value campaign pages / manage robust website footprint including SEO, personalization, and URL audits.
This role is in the campaign management team BUT performs the role of digital marketing – developing campaign pages on the website to support the campaigns with a good story and UX, SEO etc. Then their remit also covers all things website management such as the health of the footprint and close collaboration with content owners to ensure their web pages are maintained.
Need a contractor who is a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven digital marketer with a proven ability to strategize, execute, and optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns. This person will be aligned to the client’s Technology business and will develop an in-depth understanding of audience and audience behavior to ensure digital programs and tactics are designed effectively.
The role will be integral role to delivering an optimized client experience working closely with the Campaign Management lead and the Marketing & Communications lead for their area, while also partnering with the Social Media team on social strategy and execution.
• Collaborate closely with the campaign manager and social media lead within their respective area and cross functional teams to design and execute digital marketing programs for medium and largescale marketing campaigns.
• Work directly with marketing and communication leads and social media leads within their respective area on smaller marketing programs to design and implement digital marketing tactics that support business objectives.
• Work closely with Project Management Analyst to develop and manage the digital marketing elements of a campaign project plan.
• Possess a mastery level understanding of all ccenture.com, email, Slideshare, video best practices and templates and provide strategic input on all digital content and campaign pages.
• Oversee Search optimization of assigned topic area and help grow rankings of priority content in search results
• Collaborate with Data & Insight team to analyze performance of digital channels for specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize campaign effectiveness.
• Manage Accenture.com footprint for aligned Technology topics, taking accountability for content health and overall user experience.
• Support digital marketing programs outside of specific group alignment when needed (i.e. amplification of enterprise level campaigns, peak periods within other Businesses).
• Provide strong internal client service e.g. quality, responsiveness, and attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising, or business
• Minimum 5+ years of website management / digital marketing / managing & creating campaign pages / managing website footprint like SEO / URL audits
• Experience planning, managing and implementing a corporate website content strategy that drives engagement. Website tagging, dynamic content publishing and personalization experience all advantageous
• Search engine marketing including search engine optimization and paid search strategies.
• Working knowledge and experience of the blogging ecosystem.
• Social media channel professional experience: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Slideshare and YouTube.
• Experience working with data and interpreting insights to fue optimization
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team
• Systematic, disciplined and analytic approach to problem solving and detail oriented.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
• Excellent organization skills with demonstrated follow-through on goals, plans and projects
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically
• Demonstrates strong professional presence and ability to interact with multiple points of contact across functional groups at various career levels, including executives
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
• Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives