- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rae Jones
- Create study plans, work with recruiter to find participants, execute studies, analyze the data, write a report, communicate findings.
- 3+ years proven success executing user research projects.
- A portfolio showing past work experience across a broad range of methods.
- Bachelor's degree in an applied behavioral science, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated skill and creativity for selecting the right mix of methods to provide actionable insights to research questions and business goals.
- Proven track record for close team collaboration.
- Excellent communications skills. You are accomplished at conveying complex concepts clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences.
- Hands-on experience with iterative prototype evaluation, value proposition assessment, concept testing, and lab-based user testing.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the design research lifecycle (research road mapping, study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and communicating results).
- Previous experience in an incubation environment or on "v1" products or services.
- Experience with consumer software and hardware products.
- Experience with agile software development and how design research fits within that framework.
- Experience working in a large and fast-paced software development environment of enterprise scale.
- A healthy mix of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.