This role is creating a variety of different designs for PowerPoint templates. the work will be consumer oriented, focused on our leading SW that millions use every day! Looking for strong graphic Design, work with Photography, typography, layout, etc. Previous large enterprise experience is highly preferred, but not 100% required.
This role can work on campus, or be 100% remote!
Performs some aspect of the following work:
- Directs and designs overall "look and feel" of software applications, web sites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies.
- May develop publishing tracking systems, conversion tools, automation tools and procedures.
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- May oversee production artists, designers, vendors and contractors.
- Oversees scheduling and design resources and miscellaneous support projects.
- 3-5 plus years of experience with proven ability to lead and direct design styles and efforts.
- Must be highly proficient with interactive web technologies, software or web applications, and print and branding.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, etc.) required. Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is preferred.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills required.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.