- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, CA, is seeking an Event Coordinator with previous experience in the tech industry for approx. 9 months or longer!
- Manage Client Expectations and ensure High Quality Events.
- Process requests for catering, AV/VC, and live event services.
- Point of contact/escalation for event issues.
- Engage appropriate services for the events, either scheduling internal resources or outsourcing as needed.
- Post event reporting as requested
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology surrounding video conferencing.
- Robust conflict resolution skills.
- Fluency in English, and strong oral, writing, and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to properly prioritize requests.
- Bachelor’s degree, In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 1+ years experience in event planning
- Familiarity with Google Apps Suite (docs, sheets, slides, sites)
- Excellent written and visual communication skills in English.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: