- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Associate Partner Manager (APM) role provides an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to apply and hone business and relationship skills (e.g. partner management, business strategy, and analytics) with top media partners.
Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with industry players will help shape the future for products, such as company speakers and displays. This position requires thought leadership, influencing skills, research & analysis skills, flawless execution, ability to work cross-functionally, and a passion for working in the fast-paced cross section of media and hardware.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Be an accountable point-of-contact for strategic media partners both internally and externally, supporting day-to-day partnership needs, including troubleshooting issues and responding to time-sensitive inquiries
- Ability to understand, prioritize, and evangelize a partner’s strategic goals, and champion their needs internally ensuring full cross functional stakeholder awareness and understanding.
- Analyze partnership effectiveness and seek ways to optimize growth.
- Influence the broader partnerships team with key learnings and strategies for future programs with the ability to provide insightful, data-driven strategic recommendations to partners and cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years relevant professional experience working for or with a media or content company (TV, radio stations, movies).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with and present to partners, to leaderships (internal/external).
- Deeply organized and able to manage multiple internal and partner facing work streams at the same time with the ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and work at strategic and tactical levels simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Deep understanding and experience in all non-transactional elements of partner relationship management including operations, account management, business/product engagement cadence, analytics
- Proven track record working with partners at large global technology company in business development, partner management, product management, or marketing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; entrepreneurial, persistent, highly collaborative and intellectually curious
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: