AWESOME MANAGER, GLOBAL PR & INFLUENCER MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
Come work on a renowned iconic brand with strong presence both in US and globally. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a brand with a strong heritage in cosmetics and beauty and help in their renewed success.
Overall PR Responsibilities:
As part of the Integrated Communications team, lead development and implementation of holistic global strategies that drive media and influencer cover, promote consumer brand awareness, increase social conversation and boost sales.
Work closely with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, media, e-commerce) to support marketing.
Manages day to day relationships with agencies to execute PR strategies in the US including media relations and planning/execution of all launch activities.
Serve as lead brand contact to manager US PR agency.
Oversee logistics for all mailings, press events and trips in coordination with the PR agency.
Draft Q&A’s for brand experts for new product launches.
Partner with creative team to create PR dossiers and ongoing requests.
Build and maintain relationships with beauty editors, assistants and key industry tastemakers.
Work closely with global counterparts, maintaining consistent communication and fostering strong relationships.
Identify, secure and work with external brands on strategic partnership opportunities.
Manage company archives.
Work with coordinator on product forecasting.
Mentor and manage the team coordinator & interns.
Influencer Marketing Responsibilities:
Develop global influencer strategies for the brand, planning and executing all activities from campaign to trips.
Identify new and up and coming influencers through Instagram and third party tools.
Build and maintain strong relationships with influencers.
Compile detailed campaign recaps communicating the ROI of influencer campaigns.
Identify and share best in class examples, both internal and competitive.
Assist with management of global brand ambassador and consulting dermatologist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism or English
- 5-8 years of experience in a beauty or luxury company and/or an agency
- Strong knowledge of and relationships with leading industry, traditional media, vloggers and bloggers, dermatologists, celebrity makeup artists and tastemakers
- Strong knowledge of media, social media, and influencer marketing tracking tools (Cision, Tribe Dynamics, Sprinklr etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, resourceful , with a can-do attitude
- Experience working on a global brand
- Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast growing company
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Have a finger of the pulse, keeping up with latest industry trend innovations, best practices and influencers
- Proven experience in creating and executing successful campaigns supported by ROI analysis
- Graphic design skills and second language a plus
- Knowledge of international culture and Asia a plus