Our Austin client is building a UI/UX dream team. These 2 positions are full-time, onsite, temp for 6mos+ as of now. They are a number of REQs open with this client, so please don't assume you've already been submitted.
1#: Sr. Designer
You are the kind of person who makes extraordinary user experiences come to life. You blend UX design and engineering expertise into a single progressive discipline. You will help define standards and solutions for iOS prototypes and production code. As part of the UX team, you’ll be empowered and challenged to tap the full range of your skills, and you’ll have ample opportunities to learn and grow in your career.
Is this you?
• You see yourself as both a designer and a developer.
• Your top priority is delivering a great experience for users, and solving real-world problems. You approach UX with empathy and compassion.
• You work closely with designers and technology partners to develop prototypes for rapid testing and iteration, as well as production-ready presentation-layer experiences.
• You provide technical guidance and support for implementation, including process improvements and best practices.
• You enjoy participating in creative ideation, and know how to give and receive constructive feedback and critique.
• You have a systematic method of problem-solving and pattern development, and regularly contribute to the development of design systems.
• You are a champion for the team, and you earn trust and respect from your colleagues and managers through exemplary work and a great attitude.
• You bring humility and respect to the workplace, rather than ego and entitlement.
• You are intrinsically motivated to do the best work you can and actively seek opportunities to contribute to the team.
• You are highly skilled in relevant technologies, and well-versed in trends, tools, and frameworks. You write clean, maintainable, and performant code.
• You exemplify the design technology role and inspire others by setting a great example.
• MS or BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent industry experience.
• 5 years experience as a key member of a UI/UX design team participating in the complete product-development lifecycle.
• Expert knowledge of Swift, XCode, and git/GitHub
• Working knowledge of XCTest and XCUI, GraphQL, Carthage, RxSwift, Firebase, Fabric, Zeplin
• Proficiency in implementing both macro- and micro-interactions.
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, listening, and written communication.
• An excellent eye for detail and passion for craftsmanship.
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates attention to detail, including typography, layout, color, image and motion behaviors.
*Background check required
#2: Sr User Experience Designer
Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, business analysts, visual designers, design technologists, and developers to produce compelling and fun experiences for customers.
Improve and document current working practices, products, and technologies.
Define, categorize, and organize content.
Create multiple solutions to a single design problem and iterate to a single (or so) final design.
Create specification, as needed, including site maps, flow diagrams, state transition diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
Provide recommendations on ongoing product strategy based on qualitative and quantitative data.
Coordinate or execute user research efforts, e.g., interviews, usability testing, and surveys, as needed.
Work collaboratively with design, content, technology, business owners, and other teams to identify opportunities for innovation, growth, and efficiency.
Ensure that all deliverables meet the requirements of the business.
Prepare and share project and/or design presentations to the extended EI organization.
Rationalize design decisions to stakeholders and peers.
Support the execution of the Product Development roadmap and other initiatives.
Provide insights on where user needs are not being met at the feature level.
Oversee and direct the work of a small team of designers to develop a best-in-class visual design experience for a global Brand.
Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports.
Keep the team informed of industry trends, best practices, comparative and competitive reviews, and evolving technologies.
*Background check required